Re: [TenTec] KR-20a Keyer

To: Discussion of Tentec equipment <tentec@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KR-20a Keyer
From: geneb <geneb@deltasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:48:38 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 5 Feb 2013, John wrote:

Through a stroke of luck, I have acquired a KR-20a Keyer. The electronics seem to be fine. The paddles are a different story. The paddle mount is sloppy in the case . The whole mount moves around a bit. Also the arm on the left is sprung out. Has anyone found cures for either of the problems. or do I just be gentle and use it. Has anyone cured the bent arm issue. Can it be fixed with a heat gun and a clamp to hold the arm square as it cools.

Does Ten-Tec still service those? I've got one that in my ignorance at the time, connected to a Kenwood TS-520 and let all the smoke out of it. :(

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007