Re: [TenTec] Tuner for the Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner for the Orion II
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:41:32 -0600
See my recent posting and results and tests pertaining to the Eagle and the Omni VII with the respective internal ATU.

As long as the wire antenna is at least resonant in the band and with some reasonable feedpoint impedance you should get good results.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I hold no employment relationship, no financial interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve MIller" <steven0sm@yahoo.com>