[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter SSB Nets Tomorrow (Sunday)

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter SSB Nets Tomorrow (Sunday)
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 06:26:49 -0500
This is reminder that the TEN-TEC 40 meter net will meet tomorrow (Sunday) at
20:00 UTC (3PM Eastern Time) on 7.260 LSB and the 20 meter net will follow at
21:00 UTC (4PM Eastern Time) on 14.325 USB.

It would be a great help if several people will try to secure the frequency
prior to each net. Also, I am relying on people to relay any station that may
be weak at my Atlanta Area location.

We want to be able to hear and to check in everyone that is attempting to call
in. Thank you for your help.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR