Re: [TenTec] STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:02:34 -0500
What is the purpose of the TT net? Does one just check in, or is there more to it?

I checked in a couple of times, and waiting for my turn to discuss... something... while other guys had conversations, and my turn never came. Some guys were unable to check at all before time ran out.

Is there any more to it than just stating my name, town, and transceiver model?

        I am NOT starting an argument or complaining.
        I just wonder what to expect so, as my favorite
        Drill Sgt used to say, I can "get with the program."

Thank you.