Re: [TenTec] Dalton GA Hamfest

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dalton GA Hamfest
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:00:55 -0600
  Just and F Y I.......I plan to attend the Dalton GA hamfest Saturday the 23rd
of this month.   I'll be wearing a white Tentec logo cap with my call across
the front above logo

  I plan on having the 599 Eagle and the 539 Argonaut VI on the table,
demonstrating them being controlled by N4PY software.

  If you see me, do introduce yourself.  I look forward to meeting many of the
folks to which I communicate with on the reflectors.  I'll also be glad to
answer questions about Tentec products.

  For more information, see the following link:
  http://w4drc.webstarts.com/about.html

  Hope to see you there.

  73
  Bob K4TAX

  DISCLOSURE:
  This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
  compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
  serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
  and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
  interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
  with Tentec.