Re: [TenTec] Hercules II & Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules II & Orion
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:04:37 -0800
On 2/23/2013 7:17 PM, Eric Rosenberg wrote:
While I don't believe the 311 is available anymore, the schematic is floating around.

Elecraft makes a band decoder called the KRC2. I think it's fairly generic, but I don't know anything specific about compatibility. Top Ten used to make one (that's W2VJN) which I own two of. It's not a kit. I think I heard that they had discontinued it, but maybe not. What these "band decoders" do is to convert BCD logic outputs to one relay driver for each band.

73, Jim K9YC