Re: [TenTec] No [mandatory] CW

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] No [mandatory] CW
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:31:06 -0500 (EST)
Right on.  The mandatory CW test is water under the bridge.  Good
operators such as the ones Jim mentioned are learning and using CW on their
own,
because it's fun to use and effective for contesting and DXing.  About  90% of
my operating is CW.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 2/28/2013 1:34:57 P.M. GMT Standard Time,