[TenTec] O2 S-meter calibration under ver. 3.033

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2 S-meter calibration under ver. 3.033
From: "Jack Dold, W9OWO" <jack@w9owo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:23:02 -0500
At the risk of opening up old "wounds," I have been questioning the
recommended O2 S-meter calibration since installing the latest firmware
upgrade.  My O2 seemed to be extremely "generous" with S units but not
having sufficient technical data to support any argument, I chose to "suffer
in silence."

I finally found information that seems to satisfy my O2 and me.  For what
it's worth and for your own edification, this link offers some "food for
thought."

http://blog.aa6e.net/2005/03/ten-tec-orion-s-meter-hamlib.html

73,

Jack-W9OWO