[TenTec] DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME FOR TEN-TEC NETS TODAY

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME FOR TEN-TEC NETS TODAY
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:50:55 -0400
Daylight Saving Time is here and the TEN-TEC 40 meter net starts today at 20:00
UTC (3 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time) on or about 7.260 LSB and the 20 meter
net follows at 21:00 UTC on or about 14.325 USB.

Many will be reaching and/or surpassing their number of checkins to qualify
them for their first TEN-TEC Certificate. For the newer folk who are not aware
of the program that was instituted by Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President TEN-TEC
Inc. in January, just click on this link to my QRZ page and you will see all of
the details and also a picture of the TEN-TEC Cerfificate.
http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

I would appreciate if several people could secure these frequencies prior to
net times. Thank you.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets
http://k3ur.com