Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:37:15 +0000 (UTC)

I had the 715 with my Omni VI+'s and loved it. When I got the Omni VII, I used
the internal processor (only 10%) and I get so many unsolicited comments on the
audio during contests and while working DX, that I sold the 715. I believe the
internal processor is RF based, but either way, the other stations love the
audio enough to comment on its quality.

And all this from a guy who doesn't really like SSB, but much prefers CW.

For me, TenTec does it all very well.

73

Dave

WA3F