Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:07:23 -0500 (CDT)
My take,  the 715 is best suited for radios that do not have speech
processing or those that do not have good speech processing.  The 715
does add certain benefits not found in some analog processing systems.

The current series of Tentec radios do have excellent internal speech
processing systems when the mike gains and speech processor levels are
optimally adjusted.

73
Bob, K4TAX