Re: [TenTec] Computer Headset Secured -- Now What?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Computer Headset Secured -- Now What?
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:34:30 +0200
It does not eliminate the noise when I'm using these el Cheap'o headphones.

I noticed the noise the first time I plugged headphones into my Eagle, but
in practice, when listening to a station, you never hear it.  I completely
forgot about it a few times and only when someone brings it up do I remember
it is there . . . BUT that would not be the case with these headphones.  I
always hear it with them.

I think for the future I will remain true to my favorite brand, Sennheiser.

73
Rick, DJ0IP