Re: [TenTec] : Re: A Fun Day with Ham Radio, and a Question about Porta

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] : Re: A Fun Day with Ham Radio, and a Question about Portable Operating
From: "PA5MW, Mark" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:48:10 +0200
Thanks Tony,

Coffee, or in fact Cappuccino and Espresso are always with us on our mountain trips. We carry hot water, Diemme Coffee ESE pads, a Handpresso, hot milk, a hand-foam-maker and original cups etc.. There's nothing like enjoying a cappucino after 3-7 hours climbing. And the sound from the K1 coming alive. With 4 people it is easy to carry.

73 Mark, PA5MW