Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 no audio or transmit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 no audio or transmit
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:14:11 -0400
Pull the front panel and spray all the cable connectors. Unplug each connector, spray them, and then plug them back in and out at least 10 times to clean them. There's at least 100 connections in there, each one with its own symptom. That fixed mine when I had an intermittent problem. The fact that the problem is intermittent points to a cable connection.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com