Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 06:54:40 -0500
We usually camp in the mountains not too far away from Sevierville. The drive from the campground is about 30 min at best. They usually offer "special" pricing during the Tentec Hamfest too.

There has always been a good flea market behind and around the Tentec building, a nice hospitality tent out front, and of course tours of the facility along with products being demonstrated in another tent out front.

I'll also make Huntsville AL too. That is a very nice 'fest held at a good indoor air conditioned facility.

Support your local hamfest.   It is a good way to meet and make friends.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: <d.e.warnick@comcast.net>