Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:44:34 -0400
Funny, I thought the original post was referring to what "most people" might need or encounter. My mistake. Obviously I misunderstood what was meant when he said,

        "The average ham, such as myself, will rarely,
        if ever, find himself surrounded by 30+ dB over
        S9 signals even during contests."

I apologize for colossal ignorance and misunderstanding of what is meant by "the average ham." Apparently your notion of that locution and mine vary dramatically.

I will crawl back under my rock now.