Re: [TenTec] 9420 PS Problem

To: "Rick W" <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 9420 PS Problem
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:11:40 -0500
Hammond Manufacturing is still in business. I have a good friend that buys transformers from them for his very successful guitar amp business. He is building very unique tube amps that sound wonderful.

http://www.hammondmfg.com/5cindex.htm

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick W" <ve7tk@yahoo.ca> To: <d.e.warnick@comcast.net>; "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 4:22 PM

Many thanks Dave. I think I'm on the right track with the Digi-Key transformer.

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com