Re: [TenTec] Form Factor and Display Size

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Form Factor and Display Size
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:53:46 +0000
I don't want to have to push a button to display my selectivity or PBT
setting.  I don't want to do a push-hold to switch the display so that I
can see the subrx settings (and push-hold to get back to main settings).  I
don't want to have to twiddle the MIC knob to see my mic gain setting, or
the CMP knob to see my compression setting, or the PWR knob to see my power
setting.  ETC ETC  I want them all visible, all the time, at a glance.

73, Barry N1EU