Re: [TenTec] Opinions

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:38:07 -0700 (PDT)
Andy:  Your opinion counts!  Let me sat that, but do not be disappointed about
the Orion.
If it is built like some of the others that also have been discontinued, then
your station will
be around for quite some time.  Last Thur I checked in with my Jupiter which
was also put
out to pasture earlier this year.  I was letting my trusty Omni VI+, that has
not been on the
assembly line for quite a while, rest up.  It is my mainstay everyday radio and
still will hang
in there with the best of them!

Use your Orion and keep it in good shape and you will find it will reward you
with many
years of good service.

Best 73 and great DX
Clayton  N4EV