Re: [TenTec] Tuner

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:29:38 -0400
OK... that provides a way sense and measure it.

What amount is too much?

But, do I really need to buy a specialize meter to determine the matter? Are there no other signs or SYMPTOMS which indicate some sort of PROBLEM exists that may be caused by transmission line radiation? If not, what adverse reactions or problems should I be having if this is a significant problem.

I already have a 4:1 balun and a choke on it. What is the cure if I discover significant radiation from the transmission line?

PS - These are serious questions and not intended as an argument.

Thanks.