Re: [TenTec] which balun?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] which balun?
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:52:30 -0400

On 7/30/2013 9:17 AM, k6jek wrote:
Lightweight and stealthy has been my life too. What fiberglass masts?

                ER... um ... I think I can tell you.     ;-)

                Spiderbeam masts!  Which are just about
                the best available for this sort of thing.
                Not only are they pretty tough, but they
                come in ridiculously LONG models - you can
                buy a really long one and use the lower
                sections that are larger diameter and stronger,
                going as high as you can before it droops
                too much.

                They are available from the US supplier
                who is our own good friend, Scott W4PA
                formerly of an outfit called...Ten-Tec.