Re: [TenTec] CW-N versus CW-R

To: "'Don Rasmussen'" <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW-N versus CW-R
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:34:34 -0500
Assuming your modern rig is properly calibrated, if you match your sidetone
to his signal tone, you should be right on top of him regardless of which
sideband you're using.  My earlier Kenwood rigs used USB for CW, but my ICOM
and TT used LSB.  I don't know about Yaesu.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com