Re: [TenTec] Argo V amp keying

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V amp keying
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:08:55 -0400 (EDT)
Correct.  If you don't want to modify your Argo V, another approach is  to
get an RF-switched amp such as the Tokyo Hy-Power HL-100Bdx.  It is a
100-watt amp originally designed for the FT-817, but works fine with the Argo
V.
 US dealers do not carry it due to FCC rules, but it is perfectly legal
for licensed amateurs to import, for their own use, directly from THP or a
foreign dealer.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 8/6/2013 1:59:26 A.M. GMT Standard Time,