Re: [TenTec] Argo V amp keying

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V amp keying
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:18:32 -0500
Well even a J-38 or a bug will work. I suppose since there is no physical internal mechanical key, all keyers are therefore external. This reference is to the method described in the Centurion manual for radios that do not have QSK capability. I didn't invent the wheel, I just greased it to make it turn easier.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com>