[TenTec] Rohn 45G Saddle Clamps

To: "SMC" <smc@w9smc.com>, "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>, <DX-IS@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rohn 45G Saddle Clamps
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:35:25 -0500
I will soon take down my 30 year standing Rohn 45G tower and replace it with
new Rohn 45G tower. One item now NO longer available from Rohn are saddle
clamps which are used with the house bracket and other items which utilize a
U-bolt with one and one-half inch leg spacing. The saddle clamps fit around
(almost half way) the one and one-quarter inch O.D. tower leg with a pair being
used with each U-bolt.

I have NOT been able to find a replacement or a source for Rohn 45G saddle
clamps. I need at least four pieces. If you have a source, please email me
direct; AB9M at ARRL dot NET.

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary L Huber – AB9M
9679 Heron Bay Road