Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:41:26 -0400
Interesting observations, George, and my own estimation of this group is one reason, among many others, why I purchased the Orion II and not another rig. I don't mind doing homework, and appreciate when someone points me to a good source of information.

Boy.    It sure looks good with my Omni VII !

I have been through the user manual twice, and I am still getting up to speed. It is a fascination how different my Jupiter, Omni VII, and Orion II are from each other. There are a few similarities, but many differences. It appears the engineers were free to design each rig independently, and not just a larger version of another model.

That is MY initial take, anyway.

        I sure appreciate all the comments - I will
        be going on air later tonight once I get all
        three rigs back on the desk and plugged in.

        MAN I HAVE A LOT OF CABLES BEHIND THE SCENES!