Re: [TenTec] PTO lube shelf life...

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO lube shelf life...
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:35:48 -0400
I asked Garland Jenkins, a super-tech at Ten-Tec, what grease they used. "We just get it down at the Co-Op," he said.

I suspect that others can advise you about grease that will survive better over time.

I used Phil Woods bicycle grease once, but after several years it became a bit gummy.

73, Mike N4NT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Goudie" <jagoudie@comcast.net>