Re: [TenTec] PTO lube shelf life...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO lube shelf life...
From: José Félix Ballester <jfballester@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:19:26 -0400
Synthetic greases should work well and oxidize at a slower rate than others.
I have used Super Lube and believe it is a synthetic grease.

73 to all, Pepe WP3HW

On Sep 1, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Joel Hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net> wrote:

In my experience, SuperLube is a great product. I have never rebuilt a PTO,
but have used it on sailboat winch bearings with great success. It used to
be available from boat supply stores, but lately I have only found it at
firearms dealers such as Midway -- glad it is out there in the mainstream!

Regards, Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Westport, CT