Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:55:09 -0400
Steve, I had a one on one meeting with Jack Burchfield K4JU, President TEN-TEC Inc. and also spoke at length with Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President TEN-TEC Inc.

They both told me that TEN-TEC is not standing still and they have several new things they are working on. What they are, I do not know.

Stan Brock, Sales Manager and John Henry, Software Engineer and several of the TEN-TEC engineers also told me the same thing. Their immediate project is to get new software updates for the Orion II and the Eagle.

I had the pleasure of meeting and hearing Rob Sherwood speak at one of the Forums. As most know, TEN-TEC still has several of their radios in his top ten.

I have attached a video that was taken when I was the speaker at the TEN-TEC SSB Net Forum on Friday.

TEN-TEC is one of a few companies where you can visit and tour their factory and personally meet all of the people who has made this company successful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

The Voice of Atlanta is now on SoundCloud
http://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Kline" <skline4@verizon.net>