Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 18:22:08 -0400

On 10/2/2013 3:41 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:

      > Like fine red wine, it takes time to age to
        produce full bodied results.  If you like the
        cheap white stuff, age it on the car seat from
         the store to the house.

Amen, Bruddah... amen. My bourbon is nearly always 10 years old or older.

Here is MY bottom line. John Henry says they are working on new stuff. So, unless I wanna call him a liar, I take it as gospel they are working on new stuff. If the company folds in the mean time, well, I won't be happy but I still won't call him a liar. That is just the way life goes in difficult economic times. You do your best and that is all you can do.

I don't knock any team I am on. I believe TT is acting rationally and in what it perceives to be its best economic interests. MY opinion does not count- even if it happens to coincide with the TT business plan. And whether I like what TT does in the future is subject to determination when it happens - but I am sure TT is doing its best to survive and produce what it considers viable products. No rational businessman would do otherwise?

Speculation is nothing more than guessing - so, I guess I will just sit back and see what happens.

Good luck Ten Tec.