Re: [TenTec] Antenna is up, but the coupler doesn't like 160 meters

To: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna is up, but the coupler doesn't like 160 meters
From: "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:44:05 -0500
Try http://n6ie.com/Ten_Tec_238.html

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI

On 10/12/2013 12:15 PM, Clayton Brantley wrote:
Sorry guys.  I am using Yahoo and they are going thru a downgrade in their
services.  They have went from
a working system to something a pre-schooler would dream up.

Here is a link to the web site for the 229/238 tuner mod:

         www.n6ic.com/Ten_Tec_238.htm

Hope this works, if not simply Google TenTec 229 mod and you should see it.

Clayton N4EV

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 1:06 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP <Rick@DJ0IP.de>