Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Out

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Out
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:00:23 -0400
For all the high technology that goes into these radios, it seems, to me at least, they have done precious little development on the power supply side. Not that you can improve on two wires, red and black, but the connectors all seem a tad archaic.

Of course they have done even less to develop... knobs...    ;-)

(sorry, getting silly)