Re: [TenTec] Replace finals in Pegasus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replace finals in Pegasus
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:54:48 -0400
Harry,

shouldn’t be too hard. Basically the Pegasus is nothing more than a Jupiter
without a front panel.

Just make sure the finals are bad, they are quite robust, but do fail.

Are you drawing current with little or no RF output?

or very little current and no RF output.

Can you hear yourself on a different receiver?

do some of these simple checks before you yank the rear PA off.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.