[TenTec] FS: TENTEC OMNNI V station

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TENTEC OMNNI V station
From: Bry Carling <af4k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:17:13 -0400
For sale:

Tentec OMNI V transceiver model 562 with the 962 power supply, microphone and
manuals.

Has extra 1.8 MHz filters for both 9 MHz and 6.3 MHz i.f. stages. It may have
other filters. I will need to try if you care about that. Cmae in trade from an
estate sale and was in good working condition when recently used. The TT desk
microphone and manual comes with these items.

I would like $750.00 plus shipping for the whole set.

FOr pictuures and details please contact by

E-mail af4k@af4k.com

All the best - Brian Carling, AF4K