Re: [TenTec] 1,327 REASONS* WHY I LOVE MY EAGLE:

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1,327 REASONS* WHY I LOVE MY EAGLE:
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 03:24:49 -0500

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
Good morning James.

Just wondering what you have been smoking?

        Sheesh... I sure got my models mixed up as Bob K4TAX
        already pointed out.   I cannot imagine how I got it all mixed up !!

Nevertheless....  OBJECTION, Your Ornery-ness !!   Your evidence
is merely cumulative.

        Translation:   No fair piling on!   Bob already knocked me for it,
        so your comments merely rub in the fact I screwed it up.

        Besides... I took my Mulligan... and in a "gentleman's" game, you get
        one Mulligan, which is a free, fresh penalty-free drop (i.e., "do-over")
        after you shank one into the weeds, and it is considered in poor taste
        to make sport or mock the player for making such a bad shot if he
        uses his Mulligan . . .      ;-)

        ER...  I will sheepishly crawl back under my rock now...    ;-)

I hope everyone had a safe and pleasant Thanksgiving Holiday !