Re: [TenTec] Transmit not stopping when PTT is released

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Transmit not stopping when PTT is released
From: Rod Greene <w7zrc@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 06:38:04 -0800 (PST)
Thanks guys! This is all excellent information. After I had posted my question
yesterday I went back to the house and settled in for the evening, so I hadn't
read any of these messages. Joe solved my immediate problem and it reminded me
to always follow the manual explicitly. Although I had read it several times, I
had not completed one of the steps that he pointed out.

As to the keying of my old BTI amp:

Currently I am not using it and it sits sad in the corner. That's just a
personal preference at this time to run low power.

Years ago, I had modified the BTI by installing the Ameritron QSK board in the
BTI. Works like a champ and the O2 works it QSK just using the Amp Key 1
output. No problems.

73 and all the best!  Rod/w7zrc