Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Alpha

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Alpha
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 21:35:11 -0600
Just FYI - Works fine with my Orion and Alpha 99.  Not sure why the Corsair
II wouldn't, but it may not have the same keying circuit as the Orion (which
shared, I believe, the Omni VI/VI+ circuit.  In fact, didn't I hear that
Yaesu copied the same keying loop architecture?  OK, so I've moved from
specifics to generalities - not a prudent approach, I agree.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com