Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: Brian Carling AF4K <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:45:13 -0500
Brian, Bob, and the group,

Let me pop in here with a bit of wisdom and a question

was the $385 rewind from ten-tec or from another company?

If if remember correctly, ten tec had some issues with their transformers used
in some of the amps.

If you have it rewound by a third party, you might end up with a better unit
than a new one from the factory.

Personally, an external high voltage power source always scares the snot out of
me. It’d keep it factory and used either rebuilt or new.

Mike Bryce wb8vge
prosolar@sssnet.com