Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 422 Centurion blowing fuses...
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 20:19:22 -0600
Yep, two transformers. One is HV only the other has the filament and LV windings. Both transformers have two windings on the primaries.

As to the HV being turned on separately, either this is a modification, or a very early amplifier unknown to me. My later two amps would apply the HV when the power switch on the underside was turned on. The fan came on at the same time. The front panel, Standby/Operate switch, handles the control between the RX/TX commands via the QSK board.

73
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>