Re: [TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:02:10 +0000
OP was asking about what the going price is for the radio - price is
set in the market by supply and demand and in this case, is not
reflective of superior performance.  I believe the Paragon II is
actually selling for slightly more than an Omni 6+ right now, which is
obviously ridiculous.

73, Barry N1EU