Re: [TenTec] Equipment for DXPedtions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipment for DXPedtions
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:31:52 -0800
A while ago, I berated some poor soul at ARRL HQ for the lack of US-made equipment in so many of the photos that they post.

I've never visited ARRL HQ so I don't know if they already have it, but I'd like to see a vintage-equipment station, as well as more Elecraft and Ten-Tec equipment.
Collins and Drake would make a nice pair.

73 de Jim - AD6CW