Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?
From: Timothy Johnston <timothy.f.johnston@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 15:01:38 -0400
Gary: thank you again.

I already use the DB-25 for computer interfacing with Commander as well. It
is nice to know that an interface using a printer port can be built to
allow DxLab (which I also use) to control the auto switching. I will keep
this all in mind. Just got the electrical circuit run and the 422b
amplifier running today and still using my manual Dentron Super Tuner.

Baby steps I suppose. No rush on replacing the tuner. Just considering my
options. I am just glad to have some POWER for 160m now, especially with
summer coming.

PS: If you happen to run a webcam, I have an interface program I wrote to
pull the frequency and mode from Commander and make it available as an
overlay image to your webcam server. Holler if you want it.

73 de Tj, K4TFJ ...