Re: [TenTec] Corsair II noise blanker

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II noise blanker
From: "paulpolace" <wn8qhf@wowway.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:42:28 -0400
Correct again, the C-22 is a DC.(receives a CW sig on both sides)

I guess not good for your QTH for specific reasons as referenced!

I am sure it's vintage is not even in the same ballpark with the present day SDR DC....as you say a world of difference indeed.

-73-

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>