Re: [TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?
From: <kf5wbs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 13:58:37 +0000
Rick,

Thank you for the nice response and its exactly what I needed.  Sure appreciate
your reply.

I suspect I will mostly enjoy talking to hams again and getting back up to
speed on what has happened in the hobby.  A tough decision will be what to do
with a pristine and almost mint S-line setup I have.  After being in storage
for years it recently went to a Collins shop and is all tuned up.  What a
difference in technology!

Thanks again,

Tom KF5WBS

Ex WD5DFE