Re: [TenTec] USER INTERFACE: Wish List for ORION-III

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] USER INTERFACE: Wish List for ORION-III
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
I must admit that the LED matrix used on the O2 is very elegant. I know of no
other radio that displays the VFO status quite like that. Most of the time, the
status is annuciated somewhere in the display. It is on the O2 as well, but
additionally via the LED matrix, which is what I tend to check when I need to
know.

Kim N5OP