Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 20:40:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Jim, (the moderator of this forum?),

Is this really to be allowed, a post by an unsigned
person BLASTING about another member?

Certainly we all pick and poke with differences at
times as to being subjective/objective on topics.

But this post below goes way past that and falls into
nothing but a not so hidden attack?

If that person has a bone with James, then take it
off the forum and work it out between the two.

Nor can I recall any posts of substance from the
person who failed to sign his personal attack.

Rick tends to push the envelope too at times, again
as many of us do. So be it. We pause and live long.

Billy, AA4NU