Re: [TenTec] Merger

To: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Merger
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:37:25 -0500
With today's rules you would most likely pay that tax no matter where they were
based.  Slowly we are being forced to pay state taxes on anything we buy
through the internet.  One way of trying to level the playing field for the
local retailers that are loosing business to E commerce.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad