Re: [TenTec] TenTec and Alpha merger not a good thing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec and Alpha merger not a good thing
From: K6JEK <k6jek@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:17:09 -0700
I've done both. Lost the 3CX800A7s in the Titan (operator error) and the
MRF454s in the Hercules, cause unknown. I had to take out a second mortgage for
the tubes. A new matched pair cost $995. I found pulls. The transistors cost
$30 each. I put in 4.  I put them in. No trip to the shop. Pretty easy. Taught
me a lesson or two.

>>> K5DL