[TenTec] Orion I for PSK using TT 712 adapter and Windows 7 setup help w

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I for PSK using TT 712 adapter and Windows 7 setup help wanted
From: "Grant Laughlin" <grant@lcrgusa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:23:07 -0500
I have just bought the TT 712 adapter so I can do PSK on my Orion I with HRD
DM 780 on a windows 7 machine.

Thus far I can hear digital on the speaker and see a waterfall but I cannot
seem to vary the audio level for receive on the waterfall or get any decent
xmit out of the Orion no matter what I do.

If anyone knows how to set this up I would be very pleased to hear from you.
I suspect there is a problem with the radio since I have found control of
the soundcard and varied it to no avail. TT is of no help either and prefer
to blame the computer or software. I cannot find a decent setup anywhere on
this.

Thanks, 73 & good DX de W5XJ in Dallas

Grant Laughlin - EM12ou