Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec custom enclosures comment...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec custom enclosures comment...
From: Robert <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 18:07:54 -0500
True but for the most part it seems that Americans in general, place cost/price
well ahead of quality.  Just look at the Country of Origin for the products in
the US largest retailer.

I use quite a few products that are knock-offs.  Largely for price. If it fails
I just toss it. Even then, buying a replacement I can save up to 50%. The odds
are that I'll only loose one out of five pieces.

If it works a week it will likely work a month then likely a year and more.
Money saved.

73
Bob K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone